- Colette spoke at the launch of Home For Good, a campagin for a referendum on defining the common good in Bunreacht na hÉireann. Read about the Home for Good campagin and Colette’s work here. Listen to her speech here.
- Colette commissioned the Oireachtas Library & Research Services in 2019 to investigate the impact of Bunreacht na hEireann on housing law and reform. Report ‘Property Rights and Housing Legislation’ published August 2019. It was covered by The Irish Mirror, read the article here.
- She wrote the foreword for ‘Born into Homelessness’ 2019 report by Young Knocknaheeny
- Convened Right To Housing in 2017 event in Trinity College Dublin and founder member of Home for Good Coalition In 2019
- OpEd Right to Housing Irish Examiner Summer 2017
- Co signed the Derelict and Vacant sites Bill, 2017
- Secured adequate provision of emergency accommodation to ‘end rough sleeping’ in Cork City by 2011, at Cork Simon
- Expanded long term housing including the establishment of an ‘arms length’ Housing Association with Cork Simon Community
- Innovations at Cork Simon included a ‘walk in counselling’ service, needle exchange, methadone clinic and a Training and Employment Project